Job #: R-00005427
Category: Technical Trainer
Schedule (FT/PT): Full time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Referral Eligibility: Ineligible
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR Virtual/IT Training Delivery SME at Offutt AFB near Omaha, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.Primary Responsibilities
- Manage language & intelligence training web-based portals for delivering course content.
- Developing lesson plans focused on ISR Virtual training
- Develops new technical/Virtual solutions, products to enhance the ISR Virtual Program .
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.