The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mission Segment Analysis Architect to work in Stuttgart, Germany.
The Leidos DISA GSM-O program is seeking a candidate to provide Mission Segment Architecture Analysis Support services to HQ USEUCOM J6-CIO Division in Stuttgart, Germany. This team provides analytical support services to USEUCOM in order to document the physical infrastructure, systems, services, operations, equipment and tools, as well as the processes and logical information flows used by USEUCOM to conduct its assigned missions. These include; Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD); Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3); Command and Control (C2); Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Logistics and Coalition Networks.
This candidate will utilize the DODAF/TOGAF methodology to support the development of the USEUCOM Theater Enterprise Architecture and work with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the command's strategy, processes, and information technology systems. This architecture effort will ensure information technology systems and resources provide the required support to command objectives, missions and operations. Additionally the candidate will provide support to strategy development and policy formulation resulting from mission segment capabilities analyses of USEUCOM's critical missions. Identify, populate and utilize metadata to support analytics to determine critical mission dependencies, identify capability gaps, resulting in the documentation and depiction of the Theater mission critical C4I infrastructure.
• Provide analytical and technical advice and document artifacts and processes.
• Provide subject matter expertise as required at local USEUCOM meetings that address mission level architecture topics.
• Assess component architecture(s) as needed to support USEUCOM priority missions.
• Develop models of Key Terrain Cyber for each of these mission areas.
• Document how the USEUCOM missions are executed (e.g. phasing, key decisions, stakeholders, key information flows, etc.).
• Develop models detailing stages of mission execution (e.g. phases of the operation, what are the critical aspects of the mission, data flows, decisions, stakeholder etc.).
• Identify critical USEUCOM and supporting operational business processes which play a critical role in Cyber Situational Awareness.
• Provide support to strategy development and policy formulation resulting from mission segment capabilities analyses of USEUCOM's critical missions.
• Identify, populate and utilize metadata to support analytics to determine critical mission dependencies, identify capability gaps, resulting in the documentation and depiction of the Theater mission critical C4I infrastructure.
• Be a self-starter and work in a team environment.
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
• Be a critical thinker - ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience; additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) version 1.5 or 2.0
• Joint Staff, Combatant Command, or Combat Support Agency (DIA, MDA, NGA,...) staff experience.
• Experience providing support to IAMD, NC3, C2, ISR, Logistics and/or Coalition networks, tools, operations and mission sets.
• Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, and Project.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
• Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
• Active DoD TS clearance with the ability to obtain SCI.
• European Theater experience.
• Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
• Experience in a complex interdisciplinary environment supporting COCOM Operations to include design, development, production and operation of systems.
• Knowledge of network design best practices and network architecture documentation.
• Familiarity with IT networks to include circuits, trucks, nodes, servers, and satellite communications (SATCOM).
• Familiarity with repository based DODAF architecture tools, i.e. Casewise (CMD2), Unicom System Architect, NoMagic MagicDraw.