Provide executive and administrative support to a U.S. Intelligence Community Agency.
- Provides executive and administrative support to government personnel to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining correspondence
- Performing administrative functions to facilitate office operations
- Managing tasking system
- Implementing information security policies to protect information and prevent unauthorized personnel access
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with SharePoint 2008 or higher
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 2008 or higher
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience using eTask and Coliseum Tasking Systems.