The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for an Electronic Warfare/Signals Intelligence Analyst Senior Trainer to work supporting the 344th at Goodfellow AFB. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and educate the Intel force for the Army.
- Formulate and execute organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Use prior experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, and interactive multimedia instruction). Develop requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph
- Must have 6 years of MOS operational experience as as an Electronic Warfare/Signals Intelligence Analyst (U.S. Army MOS 35N), Signals Collector/Analyst (U.S. Army MOS 35S) or equivalent U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- The contractor must have completed one of the military courses; 35N ALC, or 351N WOBC, WOAC.
- Experience as instructor at ICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11