Leidos's Military & Veterans Military Health Solutions Group has an opportunity for an Integration Engineer III on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Architect, develop, integrate, test, optimize and sustain DHMSM systems and subsystems. Develop integration automation capabilities. Interpretation of system, subsystem, interfaces and software requirements and design specifications is essential. Deep experience with IT systems, development and integration methodologies, and test processes is necessary.
Provide leadership of problem analysis and troubleshooting of architecture and design. Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements. Monitors design processes and prepares reports on systems projects. Provides regular status reports to customer groups.
Bachelors degree and 8 years of related experience
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Experience with Windows and Linux-based IT systems
- Knowledge of design, development, and integration, and testing techniques
- Working experience as Scrum Master is needed
- Deep knowledge of product development lifecycle .
- Medical Revenue Cycle systems (Cerner Patient Accounting or other comparable products)
- Strong experience with JIRA host implementation is highly desirable to support continued expansion of DHMSM agile development environment.