The Defense group at Leidos is seeing a Customer Support Technician who will be a member of the Hampton Roads Customer Support team. They will be responsible for supporting the Joint Staff annual inventory activities for 15,000 Joint Service Provider (JSP) network assets in Norfolk, VA.
- Responsibilities will include the control and management of Information Technology assets.
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems with thin clients, desktops, laptops, printers and peripheral equipment.
- Deliver assets to support break/fix and life-cycle management (LCM) actions.
- Work closely with other Tier 2 technicians, assisting with customer reported issues via Remedy ticketing system.
- Prepare equipment for shipping to other Joint Staff locations.
- Support Property Custodians in the management of their assigned equipment.
- Candidates should have a BS degree and 2 yrs exp -or equivalent years of technical experience... (8 years of hands on technical experience). Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, certification.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Understand logistic operations within a DOD environment to include procedures for equipment relocation/movement between dispersed locations.
- Excellent written and oral communications for customer relations.
- Shift schedule will be daily Monday thru Friday.
- DOD 8570.01m compliant:
- Current Security+CE certification required
- Current Microsoft Windows OS certification.
- ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE
- Working knowledge of Remedy IT Service Management System.
- An understanding or previous account within the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) is desired but not required.