More About the Role:
The Solution Architect will work seamlessly with the Census Chief Architect, Chief Engineer and other Architects on the project. Provide Architecture Guidance and Recommendations through the lifecycle of the 2020 Census Program.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Oversees an Assessment Team responsible for the evaluation of several current systems for various components to include requirements, architecture, design, modeling, planning, release/deployment artifacts among several others.
• Lead the development of action plans to remedy findings from assessments and drive remediation of findings with system development teams and when required acts as an individual contributor to remedy findings.
• Designs and documents system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Provide enhancements or improvements to systems by studying current workflows and designs and determining inefficiencies.
• Develop process/control changes by identifying gaps/issues/areas for improvement; writing improved processes.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Provides project management expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
-Maintains the System of System Architecture artifacts.
-Assist in System Architecture Decisions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-Experience working with EA Sparx or like architecture tool.