The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
• Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer to an executive level audience.
• Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products, primarily related to improvised explosives and threats.
• Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
• Adept at briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and able to react in a highly fluid environment.
• Coordinate and interact with analysts from service component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
• Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 years of experience as an All Source Intelligence Analysis.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Military or other organization all-source intelligence analysis training; able to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer and defend assessments with data and intellect vice emotion.
• Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
• Experience briefing senior level managers and executives quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation.
• Education and experience necessary to assist in the development threat analysis methodologies.
• Education or experience as an All Source Intelligence Analyst working on improvised explosive device problem set or other improvised threats.
• Education and experience in the development of Intelligence products regarding Insurgent warfare and counter-insurgent warfare.
• Education and experience analyzing information to determine and ascertain patterns and methodologies of insurgent warfare to support client's requirements and perform network analysis to identify key nodes and their relationships.
• Education and experience writing and communicating intelligence analysis and developing briefings with little oversight.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.
- Experience with analysis focused on countering improvised explosive devices, counter terrorism, counter proliferation, and network analysis
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.