Leidos is seeking a Commodity Purchasing Manager based in our Oak Ridge, TN office to support our Sourcing Operations organization.
Commodity Purchasing Manager will assist the Associate Director in leading the warranted buying support for a particular product line in Leidos's Sourcing Operations organization. Manager will coordinate priorities with programs and leadership and provide leadership, training, and oversight of the Buyers who support the Hardware, Software, Material Components, and Logistics procurement for all Leidos programs and functions.
- Coordination of teams priorities
- Communication with program and functional leadership to provide guidance, updates, and training on critical requirements
- Organize and/or lead commodity specific training courses for your team
- Gather and analyze metrics for your area and report them to Sr. leadership
- Provide guidance on implementation of Leidos and other related policies (FAR and supplements, UCC, etc. as applicable) that impact how a buyer may buy a certain commodity
- Supplier contract/order negotiation and administration
- Sourcing and supplier cost management
- Supplier-contract regulatory compliance
- Supplier-contract risk management
- BA/BS and 5+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. 9+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience managing a medium-size team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Prior experience training supply chain topics
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR
- Costpoint Experience a plus