The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a ONE-Net Transition Manager in the National Capital Region. Exact position location within the NCR to be determined.
JOB SUMMARY: Leidos is seeking a Transition Manager who will lead the As-Is Transition of the Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) in support of the US Navy Next Generation Enterprise Networks Re-compete (NGEN-R) program. NGEN-R is the Next Generation contract procurement of information technology (IT) services for the Navy and Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI). As part of the As-Is Transition phase-in, the ONE-Net Transition Manager will ensure Leidos personnel are in place with required knowledge and appropriate access to tools, systems, and activities necessary for the transition of ONE-Net services, licenses, tools, infrastructure, assets, and facilities among other activities over to Leidos. Additionally, the ONE-Net Transition Manager will lead the transition of the staff augmentation positions currently held by the incumbent contractor to Leidos.
• Serve as the Leidos primary representative for all ONE-Net Transition Phase-In activities.
• Lead the planning of all associated activities necessary for the transition of services, licenses, tools, infrastructure, assets, and facilities from the incumbent contractor to Leidos.
• Lead the development and submission of contract deliverables such as Phase-In Plans, Transition Readiness Review packages, Transition Phase-In and Transition Phase-Out reports that lead toward the Initial and Assumed Full Operational Capability.
• Collaborate with and integrate into Regional and Global Network Operations and Security Centers to provide situational awareness.
• Capture lessons learned during Transition Phase-In and apply them during follow-on Regional Convergence activities.
• Lead kick-off meetings between Leidos, as-is staff, and Government leadership at regional sites for assured awareness of activities and actions to facilitate the transition.
• Participate in the transition meetings with the Government and the incumbent contractor.
• Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Specific experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Demonstrated experience managing large-scale contract transitions and associated transition of services.
• Demonstrated experience applying project management principles using industry best practices such as the PMBOK or SDLC.
• Demonstrated understanding of ITIL Service Design and/or Service Transition processes.
• Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Prior Navy NGEN or NMCI experience delivering transition or system migration services and support.
• Prior Navy ONE-Net experience.
• PMP Certification.
• ITIL Certification.