Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for an Information Security Administrator in San Diego, CA.
The Information Security Administrator will be responsible for all HBSS and ACAS operation, system administration, upkeep, maintenance, and reporting to ensure compliance:
• Provide system administration and maintain operation of HBSS serves
• Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy
• Administer ePO tree structure management
• Perform regular ACAS scans on all systems assigned and assist with mitigating any findings.
• Assist with security audits.
Communicates to government agencies regarding vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems. Performs periodic and on-demand system scans, audits and vulnerability assessments.Performs analysis and documents processes and procedures that are within the DOD's IA compliance guidelines. Serves as a technical and task leader to other security personnel. Maintains DOD and professional certifications as required by the position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Three (3) plus years of related technical experience in the IT field
• Certified with Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Host Based Security System (HBSS) administrator advanced level ePO (301) qualification
• Possess Comp TIA Security+ certification or an equivalent DoD 85770 IAT II baseline certification
• Specific experience and in-depth knowledge with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server
• Hands on experience deploying and troubleshooting HBSS products (e.g. HIPS, VSE, and DLP)
• Knowledge and experience working with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System, McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint, and McAfee product policy tuning
• Knowledge and experience in working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
• Solid understanding of Microsoft operating system and networking