The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with Lifestyle polygraph clearance.
The candidate will be working on the Nebulas Cloud Sustainment TTO as a software developer. The candidate will be involved in all parts of the software development process including design, development, deployment, testing and user support. The candidate will support the sustainment of the Nebulas GOTS/COTS software baseline components (Accumulo, DataWave, Zookeeper and Nebulas custom code). The candidate will also support the development and sustainment of NiFi process flows, Nagios monitoring scripting, and data ingest file parsing software. The candidate will be part of a team that currently provides development, integration, and deployment support.
What you will like about this position:
Diverse set of duties from day to day, working in every aspect of software development life-cycle, including an opportunity to grow skills in IT project management.
• BS Degree and 12-15 years of relevant experience and MS Degree and 10-13 years of relevant experience
• Experience with Java and shell scripting
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience parsing data in various data formats
• Experience in connecting to and developing web services technologies (i.e. REST, SOAP)
• Experience with Web Application Servers (Tomcat, JBOSS)
• Understanding of Cloud Technologies to include Hadoop, MapReduce, PIG
• Experience with Accumulo, DataWave and Zookeeper
• Experience with Niagara Files (NiFi)
• Experience with MapReduce
• Experience with performance analysis and tuning
• Experience with Nagios
Desired Skills (if any)
• Strong communication skills
• Working in a customer facing environment