The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a iOS Software Vulnerability Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Laurel, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated software engineer with demonstrated iOS Mobile Device development experience. Primary focus will be on researching proof of concept techniques and reverse engineering vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree and 18-20 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least 15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 10 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Working knowledge of various programming languages: C/C++, Python, Assembly, Objective-C, Java, etc.
Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
Experience with HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other assembly language
- iOS SDK programming/engineering; OSX kernel experience can be substituted for specific iOS experience
- iOS kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure;
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets
- Debug tools for crash analysis
- Native debugging
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
Experience with vulnerability research
Experience with designing software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation