Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Recruiter with experience in the Intel industry. The Senior Recruiter will partner with Line, Program, and Business Development Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements.
• Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
• Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking,
Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Work directly with managers to understand business goals and determine next steps and integrate recruiting best practices and / or process improvements to further company goals.
• Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function.
• Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs.
• Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers.
• Service hiring managers by developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience, with 4+ years working in Intel, staffing or similar role (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
• 4+ year track record of standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
• Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in how to differentiate recruitment solutions for funded programs versus bid/proposals.
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance.
• Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
• Experience with Workday ATS.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI with Poly