Leidos Corporate Finance Team is seeking a SOX Compliance Senior Lead to join our team of financial professionals in one of the following locations: Tucson - AZ or Oak Ridge - TN. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and/or reviewing SOX narratives, process flow charts and design of controls, including walkthroughs. You will work with process and control owners to assess all control deficiencies considering consistency and aggregation across Leidos, and ensure deficiencies are satisfactorily remediated in a timely manner. You will manage our enterprise internal control environment, including performing and maintaining annual top-down risk assessments.
- Participate in and/or conduct Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, and other operational / compliance.
- Evaluate control deficiencies and track remediation to completion; Identify key Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) risks and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate processes and controls.
- Perform special projects, financial analysis, etc.
- Use time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and demonstrate ability to manage time, working independently, and facilitating a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience including at least two years' experience with a public accounting firm; financial statement audit experience preferred.
- CPA is required with an active license in good standing.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are also required to allow the candidate to effectively interact with various levels of management and members of Leidos' operating organizations.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset, and possess assessment and process-oriented background with ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with financial statement audit preferred.
- Experience auditing large government contracting corporations a plus.
- Experience in Deltek CostPoint, Workday, Hyperion, and data analytics software such as IDEA or ACL would be considered pluses.