Leidos currently has openings for Cyber Operations Program Manager/Team Lead supporting Customers in the Washington DC Metro area. We are looking to expand our current team of high performing cyber operations managers to accommodate our growing cyber business. Leidos is looking for a team lead who can manage a group of Leidos team members and subcontractors to deliver 24x7 security operations to our civilian agency customer.
Program Manager/Team Lead responsibilities:
Manage a team providing 24x7 security operations to Government. Act as main point of contact (POC) to receive and collaborate on all work requests, including developing and maintaining project plans, task order management, schedule and deliverable management, and manage all program risk. Effectively manage subcontractors as needed.
Provide support to government CISO and security leadership at operational planning meetings, assess resource requirements, and assist in project/program management activities and communication plans.
Serve as POC for the following administrative/management responsibilities; team schedule and leave management, time reporting, training, performance reviews, evaluations, and other activities, as required.
Take a Lead role in Contractor activities for Leidos Civil line of business. Examples include: Scheduling and managing of Contractors, travel and other direct costs; and communicating with Government on issues that pertain to management objectives, employee morale, program decisions, and program related matters.
Other assigned duties include but are not limited to:
• Escalation point for Contractors in relation to process or project related services and support.
• Work collaboratively with Customer to achieve project results and report deliverables as required.
• Assist in the direction, development, and management of the Leidos Civil organization's cyber teams.
• Assist in defining metrics for operational and service performance reporting.
• Monitor and analyze Contractors assigned system(s) performance and evaluate metrics.
• Provide assistance to the proposal development process.
• Lead and grow teams within the assigned business line, actively and effectively manage relationships with government management and Contractors.
Five or more years working in Project Management roles
Five or more years working within information assurance and/or cybersecurity operations, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience working with government Customers.
• Professional certification to include PMP and CISSP. Equivalent industry certifications maybe be submitted if approved by Leidos hiring manager and/or Customer agency.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.