The Government Health and Safety Solutions Group is seeking a PostgreSQL Database Administrator in Baltimore, MD.
PostgreSQL Expert in Architecture and Automation
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of PostgreSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles in a AWS environment.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Masters Degree or higher preferred with 6 years if advanced IT experience or professional IT certifications.
- Expert PostgreSQL Database Administrator/Architect
- In depth knowledge of PostgreSQL Architecture
- Python Development
- Considered a leader in the field
- Greenplum experience
Requires US Citizenship or US Person (Green Card Status) and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.