The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS). The candidate will perform as Project Manager for the Integration team and is responsible for all schedules, requirements, and cost.
- Manage the maintenance of corporate product lists, records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements.
- Develop and manage property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government property and assets in accordance with government policies and regulations.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and delivering a software asset inventory for software and Programs of Record.
- Manage the terms and conditions of existing license agreements and providing recommendations of further metrics or data that can be used to demonstrate compliance, as appropriate, to the Government. .
- Supports the government in collecting ELA software requirements and identifying funding.
- Develops and delivers reports to the Government to support the maintenance and validation of a corporate product list/approved product list.
- Review financial budgets, analyze performance to targets, and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Review cost projections for accuracy
- Proven development and control of project budgets
- Identifying, quantifying, and managing program risks
- Developing and delivering ROMs
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written, verbal communications experience
- Experience in developing customer requirements, test/evaluation criteria, and project dependencies.\\
- Specific experience with the Leidos tool suite to include CostPoint/Deltek, Fusion, SLICS is highly desirable