Leidos is currently seeking a Subcontractor Team Program Manager to support a large Air Force contract in the Newport New, VA area.
The applicant will be responsible for the management of all subcontractor teammate on the ACC-ISR program. This position reports in to the Program Management Office, and is not a subcontracting organization position. The candidate will be responsible for managing and evaluating subcontracting companies to ensure we mission requirements and contractual requirements are being met. The applicant will interact closely with functional leads, the PMO Director, the PM, finance, subcontract administrators, and to manage all activities related to the engagement with subcontractors, executing subcontracts, funding modifications, supporting the development of request for proposals, and other related management tasks that are essential to ensuring that the subcontractors are tasked and capable of meeting the mission requirements.
- Integrating requirements within the program and serving as the liaison between the program and subcontractor companies
- Serves as primary contact for internal program customers, managing the relationship and communications between subcontractors and program management, including coordinating activities among program management, technical, and functional teams
- Helps program management manage contract performance for conformance to original proposal, to include technical, costs and schedule.
- Supporting the program office in overall program coordination for subcontractors, including reviews, meetings and staffing planning.
- Leading the development of subcontractor Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Development, submittal, and review of subcontract documents and purchase requests for sufficient period of performance, scope and funding.
- Engaging in all future capture efforts associated with subcontractors.
Searches out and investigates qualified vendors to support mission needs.
- Makes supplier visits as required to insure support of program and customer requirements and schedules.
- Monitors and takes action to ensure Small Business targets (if required) are met.
- Requires BS degree and minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Must have US citizenship and an Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Previous experience with project/program management or subcontract program management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with program managers, subcontractors, and financial personnel
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed expectations and incorporate customer service into all aspects of work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Problem-solving mentality and ability to bring process improvements and innovations to the program.