The candidate shall possess expertise in underwater technologies in order to conduct all-source intelligence analysis focused on analyzing and reporting existing and emerging maritime technology capabilities. Knowledge/expertise in the following underwater systems/technologies is essential:
- Unmanned undersea vehicles
- Manned submersibles
- Seafloor imaging sensors (acoustic & optical)
- Undersea vehicle navigation and positioning
The candidate will need to:
- Possess expertise in analyzing capabilities, readiness and operations of maritime vessels that employ underwater technologies.
- Document analysis and assessments in various memorandum, technical reports and/or briefings to be presented to the Customer and/or designated Customer audiences.
- attend designated underwater technology conferences and collect pertinent information as directed.Details of conference attendance shall be documented within a trip report highlighting the collection opportunities and significant elements of information acquired including technical research papers, brochures or other media acquired during conference attendance.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience in all-source intelligence analysis in the maritime domain and a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance
- Solid grasp of maritime vessel operations
- Solid grasp of underwater vehicle systems and operations
- Solid knowledge of maritime system/platform capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills in interacting with customers, colleagues and other technical staff in a courteous and friendly manner
- Demonstrated ability to present information clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentatio
- Background in foreign maritime analysis
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems (ESRI ArcGIS preferred)
- Positive goal-oriented attitude in the workplace