The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Training Specialist to work at our Integration and Logistics Center in Chesapeake, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Surface Sonar mission. In this mission, Leidos provides engineering and technical support for the United States Navy's Undersea Warfare (USW) System.
- Conduct shipboard and classroom training sessions on AN/SQQ-89(V) systems
- Develop training materials for Mission Modules
- Evaluate new hardware and software configurations to determine training needs
- Provide technical support and assistance related to shipboard and shore-based training and refresher courses
- Develop, maintain, integrate, and review operator, maintenance, mission planning, and tactical training materials in accordance with governing requirements
- Conduct audits of training equipment and training program evaluations
- Conduct training facility certifications and audits
- Conduct Integrated Maintenance Reviews
Bachelor's level degree in Education, Psychology, or related Training Systems discipline with 3 years' professional experience in curriculum development
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Must be able to obtain and maintain a passport
Subject Matter Expert experience with AN/SQQ-89(V) systems
Navy instructor qualified
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.