If you're looking for meaningful work, this job with Leidos could be the place for you. The Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA) program at Leidos is looking to add a senior system administrator. Our mission is to develop tools for the United States Department of Defense test and training communities to help speed up the development cycle to get capabilities to the warfighter sooner. The Sr. System Administrator will work within a team 20 developers and two other system administrators adding new capabilities to our enclaves as well as ensuring the existing systems are performing well and secure. This position is located in Alexandria, VA and you must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance to be considered for this position.
- Provide support for installing and maintaining Linux servers
- Provide support for troubleshooting from OS to application level issues
- Manage networking equipment including switches, routers and firewalls
- Manage configuration and maintenance of core enclave infrastructure services including DCHP, DNS, e-mail, Apache Web Servers, Tomcat application servers, Atlassian applications, MariaDB database servers.
- Configure and monitor security tools required for DoD networks.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions related to improving the capabilities, performance and security posture of new and existing services
- BS and 4-8 years of experience, additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Relevant experience doing system administration on Linux servers, networking equipment and security monitoring equipment.
- Minimum of two years of experience providing System Administration to DoD IT systems
- DoD 8570 IAT level I compliant
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Five years of experience providing System Administration to DoD IT systems
- DoD 8570 IAT level III compliant
External Referral Eligible