The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-time Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to work in our Fairfax County, VA offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Army ITEMSS contract mission. In this project, we will:
- Maintain current Army force management information technology systems (e.g. RCAS, FMS, and DRRS-A) with goal of sunsetting in the next three years
- Architect the future integrated solution
- Using Agile techniques, build a modernized on-premise Cloud-enabled set of secure containerized solutions meeting mission requirements
- Migrate legacy systems to the new solution
- Transition Army force management workforce to these new applications
This project is expected to operate at least seven years with a ceiling of $980M.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as:
- Electronic data processing
- Information systems
- Systems analysis
- Computer programming.
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Must possess an active DOD Secret level security clearance.
- Previous experience of business intelligence in an Agile environment.