The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-time Journeyman Training and Development Specialist to work in our Fairfax County, VA offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Army ITEMSS contract mission. In this project, we will:
- Maintain current Army force management information technology systems (e.g. RCAS, FMS, and DRRS-A) with goal of sunsetting in the next three years
- Architect the future integrated solution
- Using Agile techniques, build a modernized on-premise Cloud-enabled set of secure containerized solutions meeting mission requirements
- Migrate legacy systems to the new solution
- Transition Army force management workforce to these new applications
This project is expected to operate at least seven years with a ceiling of $980M.
- Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- May analyze training needs.
- May provide instruction to contractor and government personnel.
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must possess an active DOD Secret level security clearance.
- Previous experience of technical instruction, both in a physical classroom and remote.