Leidos has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support a dynamic product line located primarily in Vista, CA.
The HRBP will provide HR advisory services to business leaders within our Security and Transportation Technologies (S&TT) Division, which provides products and services for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and other customers around the world. As a member of the Homeland Security Solutions HR Team, the HRBP will coordinate and lead workforce planning, talent management and development, and employee engagement activities, and will contribute directly to business strategy and performance execution. The HRBP will also participate in initiatives, workgroups, panels, and other activities across the corporation. Some travel within the continental US may be required.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience providing HR Advisory support with regard to workforce planning, talent development, and employee performance issues.
- Experience implementing employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience supporting both professional and hourly employee populations, including employees covered under the Service Contract Act.
- Experience with the complexities of California employment law
- Experience providing HR support to federal government contractors