Leidos is seeking a Hardware/Software Install Tech. Under minimal supervision provides hardware and applications front-line support to AHLTA/CHCS end users Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify core problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of customer satisfaction according to defined policies Works with engineers to resolve Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues. Participates in new application rollouts, testing and special projects as needed.
Provides technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA software/hardware. Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of end-user devices (EUDs), software, hardware, and firmware utilizing experience and understanding of MHS environment and MHS clinical systems.
Virtual Classroom Training: CHCS Applications, AHLTA System Administration
Technical IA Training: Security+ Certification
MTF Specific Training
HIPAA / Privacy Act Training
Work to be performed:
- Assist end-users (both local and remote) with questions, problems and requests for CHCS/AHLTA supported software and hardware computing platforms in person, via phone, or email
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to CHCS/AHLTA, printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Provide AHLTA/CHCS user assistance (trouble tickets, etc.)
- Convey problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures. Refers more complex problems to senior IT staff or Defense Health Global Service Center (DHAGSC).
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of service support
- Assist in special AHLTA/CHCS product-related issues as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and application software issues identified by AHLTA/CHCS users
- Assist in running CHCS and AHLTA data backups that are required on a regularly scheduled basis
- Provide on-call systems coverage during non-duty hours for scheduled CHCS/AHLTA downtimes or Unscheduled CHCS/AHLTA system failures
- Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
- high school diploma or equivalent and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.