PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Mid-level Systems Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
Support development of Financial and High Interest Cargo analytic development and workflows using customer-supported services, tools and cloud architecture. The Systems Engineer shall possess the necessary skills required to perform requirements analysis in order to produce software implementation requirements representing analytic logic, analyst workflow, external services, and visualizations in an Agile development environment.
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience.
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale (e.g., ONEROOF - PINWALE, integration programs)
- Experience with SDLC process and development methodologies, Agile development methodology (i.e., Scrum) preferred
- Experience with Jira for tracking
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- Work in a team environment