The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking an Imagery Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research, and baseline report writing in support of a counter-proliferation and WMD mission. The candidate should have a strong imagery intelligence background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility. Candidates must have a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
This position requires the successful candidate to primarily exploit and analyze NTM imagery and conduct supporting intelligence research. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
• Bachelor's degree and 3 years of related experience or equivalent military training and experience (4 years of experience in lieu of degree).
• Must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the intelligence community and must have imagery analysis experience at the national level, possess the ability to independently exploit imagery and extrapolate intelligence information and write baseline reports
• Experience with WMD and/or counter-proliferation and associated issues
• Demonstrated experience of soft copy exploitation functionalities
• Strong knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW or similar ELT, Microsoft Office Suite, customer data repositories and intelligence tools)
• Working knowledge of ESRI ARC GIS suite or similar geospatial tools
• Ability to create custom, mission-specific, imagery products, photo maps, and imagery-derived shape files
• Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills; strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process and experience coordinating with other IC Agencies
• Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation; ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
• Ability to brief senior staff officers and partners
• Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance.
• Background in counter proliferation, WMD, electronic publishing, imagery analysis, or all-source analysis