Leidos has a career opening for a COMSEC Custodian in Laurel, Maryland.
The role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, providing full life-cycle IT support across numerous customer systems. The Hardware Technician will implement COMSEC policies and procedures, ensuring the protection of the organization's information systems from unauthorized access or use. The successful candidate should have hands-on experience configuring and keying COMSEC devices as well as a solid understanding of networking equipment and information security.
• Assist the customer with COMSEC account administration and equipment maintenance
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Effectively coordinates multiple tasks and a variety of duties
• Shall have knowledge of Type 1 Network Encryptors (INE)
• Shall have experience in the programming and operational functions of key fill devices (DTD/SDS/RASKL)
• Shall perform Over-The-Air-Transfer (OTAT) of keymat to remote sites using the General Dynamics Sectera vIPer and the L-3 Secure Terminal Equipment (STE)
• Shall provide training and COMSEC oversight to local and remote site personnel in the administration and operation of site holdings.
• Execute procedures to fill various cryptographic equipment
• Pack, ship and receive CCI devices to and from customer
• Windows Office Suite (Word/Excel/Visio) experience
• Experience with GEM-X
• Experience with Windows Administration
• KMI/IAEC-2112 Course completion
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting the requirements listed above.
• A+ certification required.
• Must be able to routinely lift 35 lbs.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
**External Referral Eligible**