This role provides User Interface and Human Factors design, development, and maintenance of software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for analysts, targeters, and data scientists.
• This role performs software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
• Duties include software requirements analysis, development of software products.
• This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
• Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or Bachelor's degree in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing technical requirements in complex programs.
• Experience displaying expert domain knowledge in a technical field.
• Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
• Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
• Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have BS with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.