Leidos is seeking a proven Program Manager with strong systems, software, and Agile experience to lead a complex program to provide data analytics and DevSecOps services for a critical customer.
The successful Program Manager shall:
• Organize and oversee all functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via agile metrics.
• Establish leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program in support of a diverse set of government customers.
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of IT Project Management experience, focusing on development projects.
• Two (2) years of which include specialized experience in managing IT DevOpSec projects.
• Experience managing scrum team(s).
• Extensive expertise in Agile and DevOpSec approaches, and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience managing Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.