The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-time Enterprise Cybersecurity Manager to work in our Fairfax County, VA offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Army ITEMSS contract mission. In this project, we will:
• Maintain current Army force management information technology systems (e.g. the Reserve Component Automation System [RCAS], Force Management Systems [FMS], and the Defense Readiness Reporting System - Army [DRRS-A]) with goal of sunsetting these legacy systems within three years
• Architect the future solution, using the Army Organization Server (AOS) and AOS Data Interface (AOS DI) as the technical framework for consolidating the entire portfolio of Army Force Management applications into a single application (Global Force Information Management 1.0) for active, National Guard, and Army Reserve across multiple functional domain areas.
• Using Agile microservices architecture and non-relational databases services (NRDS), build a modern on-premise virtualized (cloud-enabled) set of secure containerized solutions to meet Army data standard hierarchial data format.
• Migrate legacy systems from their flat data structure into the new required hierarchial data solution.
• Train and transition Army force management workforce to these new applications
This project is expected to operate at least seven years with a ceiling of $980M.
• Lead the Enterprise Cybersecurity responsibilities of the ITEMSS Program, which involves legacy applications sustainment until decommissioned, and design of cybersecurity for the new GFIM 1.0
application in order to pass all security accreditation processes and achieve Army Certification of Networthiness (CON) for authority to operate on the network. This includes:
o Interacting with key government personnel
o Managing the cybersecurity team portion of approximately 200 technical, management, and other project personnel
o Document cybersecurity requirements and manage all tasks of the cyber teams to include cyber threats, threat/risk briefs, risk assessments, ATO recommendations, technical reviews, control reviews, policy creation, IA Directives management, etc.
o Assuring Leidos achieves performance metrics as articulated in the contract Service Level Agreements, etc.
o Ensuring all policies are up to date with Agency guidelines
• Bachelors Degree in a related field
• Minimum of five years of experience leading and directing technical teams in support of DoD/Army Security Management and Security Engineering policy guidance and directives to both hardware and software-centric environments.
• Minimum of five years of experience overseeing a cybersecurity program of a similar size, scope and complexity to include vulnerability assessments, IAVA reporting, and IA problem resolution including applying security principles and best practices in a Microsoft .NET, Linux and Oracle environment
• Within the last three years, possess demonstrated experience leading and managing accreditation activities, which resulted in obtaining Authority to Operate (ATO) under current DoD accreditation policies.
• Possess an Active Secret Clearance.
• Possess an Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification.
• Experience in force management systems as either user or developer.
• Experience with implementing and overseeing a software code assurance program based on industry best practices to include microservices.
• Experience working with microservices cross functional teams to quickly deliver incremental functionalities with security included at each phase of development.
• Experience with managing cybersecurity for a virtualized on-premise infrastructure.
• Experience performing migrations to military virtualized and/or cloud environments.
• Experience with FEDRAMP certifications.
• Experience providing Powerpoint executive-level briefings