Leidos is looking for a Cyber Watch Operations Analyst to join our ACE-IT Team. Location Vicksburg, MS or Hillsboro, OR (other USACE District locations may be ok)
Shift Work Required
The successful candidate will possess experience in Incident Response and Forensics to perform Incident Handling duties as part of CIRT for the US Army Corps of Engineers Program.
• Perform post-breach impact/loss assessments
• Investigate/resolve ethics and/or security-related incidents
• Isolate/eradicate compromised systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have a Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI
Solid technical experience in the information security field
In depth knowledge of advanced threats and vulnerability assessments.
3 to 5 years of incident response experience
Certifications and skills:
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, PCAP
• Ability to understand IDPS alerts and reports