The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Geospatial Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government contractor team supporting an exciting counter proliferation and counter WMD mission. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility. Candidates must have a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
• The candidate shall perform analysis and geospatial processing using commercial and NTM source data to provide geospatial data preparation in support of geotechnical characterizations and test bed analysis.
• The preferred candidate will use various source data for research to perform geographic rectifications and develop custom cartographic products, shape files and elevation data sets.
• The successful candidate will have a geospatial background as well as a working knowledge of the various intelligence disciplines and the Intel Community.
• Collaborate with team members on analysis topics and research.
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of related experience or equivalent military training and experience (4 years of experience in lieu of degree).
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the following: Geospatial Analysis, Intelligence Community, geospatial data formats (vector and raster data), intelligence fusion analysis, creating geospatial intelligence products, familiarity with various network domains, GIS software (ESRI ArcGIS Suite, ERDAS), and customer data products and standards.
• Skills: The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the IC and must have
• Ability to brief senior staff officers and partners
• Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence
• Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office.
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with poly level clearance.
• Background in counter proliferation, WMD, electronic publishing, imagery analysis, or all-source analysis