The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Systems Architect in Bethesda, MD.
• Maintain and ensure the ongoing stability and continuous operations of custom‐build enterprise CD/CI system based on open‐source products.
• Propose and implement system enhancements to provide additional functionality and address new
infrastructure and security requirements.
• Diagnose and resolve system and infrastructure problems quickly.
• Enforce best practices for software and infrastructure systems, communicate these to development
organization, and monitor and enforce compliance.
• Research and prototype new products, tools, technologies for CD/CI, static and dynamic code analysis,
web application security scanning.
• Maintain architecture processes and documentation as defined by Client management
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in a System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related field. 8 yrs of overall technical experience to include:
• 4+ years of experience designing and maintaining CD/CI systems for an enterprise organization
supporting build, static and dynamic security scanning, automated testing, and deployment.
• In‐depth knowledge and experience using and integrating products such as Stash/BitBucket, JIRA,
Jenkins or their equivalent, preferably using open‐source products and services.
• In‐depth knowledge and experience using and integrating products for static code analysis (SonarCube,
X‐Ray) and dynamic security scanning (AppScan, NetSparker) or their equivalent.
• Experience designing, implementing, and administering systems in a cloud environment using laaS and
• Expert knowledge of we application security vulnerabilities and remediation.
• Hands‐on Experience with Linux (RHEL and SUSE) and Windows operating systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience working in a highly collaborative on‐site environment.
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Proven experience preparing and presenting technical documentation to various audiences.
• Hands‐on experience in maintaining and supporting large enterprise systems in a production
• Ability to work on multiple assignments or projects in parallel, balancing time and schedule based on the business priorities of the organization
• Prior experience being based at a Client site on a day to day basis
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Status) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust