The NISC III program within the Civil group at Leidos is seeking a Primavera Project Scheduler / Management Analyst to gather and analyze data for various FAA systems/plans.
These systems include the FAA's CWP (Corporate Work Plan), LDR (Labor Distribution Reporting), and E2 (Travel) systems.
The Corporate Work Plan is an FAA system for managing the full lifecycle of programs associated with the establishment, modernization, and sustainment of the National Airspace System (NAS) and it's infrastructure.
Labor Distribution Reporting involves collecting data on the time FAA employees, managers, and executives work work on projects and activities; determining the cost of the time; and providing management reports on the time and cost against projects and activities.
Information derived from the LDR process allows all FAA managers and employees to better understand staff resources required for achieving agency goals and objectives.
Specific duties for the position include:
- Primavera project scheduling.
- Named Resource Assignments (to include adding/removing roles as appropriate) i.e. what resources (such as labor and materials) are needed to do the work, whether all required resources will be available when needed, and whether any funding or time constraints exist.
- Corporate Work Plan Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) analysis/input i.e. Describing the roles and responsibilities of various government and contractor team members in fulfilling the tasks related to the identification of important work elements or tasks necessary to execute the program.Resource loading analysis which will result in learning if teams and individuals are over/under loaded.
- Tableau report analysisLDR/E2 charging analysis
- Reporting progress, as requested
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Journeyman to expert level expertise with Primavera
- Journeyman to expert level expertise with data analysis and reporting (utilizing systems such as Tableau)
- Journeyman level knowledge of Sharepoint/KSNDesired experience
- Previous knowledge of the FAA's Corporate Work Plan system.