The Defense and Intelligence Division of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide Software Engineering support to the Operations mission by designing and implementing prototype software applications using a variety of APIs, frameworks and programming languages. Support the analyst by providing software solutions that are required to support mission objectives.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years of experience.
- At least 4 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 1 year of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Experience developing software using object-oriented language (C/C++, Java) is required
- Experience developing in Linux/Windows environments is preferred
- Scripting (Perl, Bash, Python) experience is a plus