The Leidos Civil Group is seeking an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
The position will provide technical support to the Federal Aviation Administration's Fuel Storage Tank (FST) National Program Office in areas of storage tank regulatory compliance and operations at the headquarters office in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities in this area include:
- Fuel storage system design
- Analysis of related mechanical systems and equipment.
- BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Candidates with varied levels of fuels experience will be considered.
- Computer literacy is required.