Leidos is seeking a Lab and Development Systems Performance Management Engineer to provide assistance for the development, implementation and testing of the DISA Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS). In this role, you will work closely with
JRSS capability development teams to build, integrate, test and deliver new and updated functionality. You will develop solutions, troubleshoot problems, deploy and integrate products, support project CM in a lab environment.
- Provides tier 2/3 support for JRSS network performance management applications.
- Will support the design, development, test, and deployment of new performance management functionality within JRSS.
- Responsible for developing the documentation required to operationalize new or existing performance management capability.
- Responsible for providing SME support for one or more CND or NetOps tools: ArcSight, Tipping Point, SourceFire, InfoVista, Riverbed, Netcool
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12 years of experience; or 10 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Experience with Performance Management
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must possess an active DOD Secret Security clearance.
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Experience with collection protocols such as SNMP, WMI, VMWare API, and SMI.
- Experience with developing scripts using Perl, Shell, and PLSQL languages.
- Familiarity with Network Defense Operations
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and SNMP based network management
- Understanding of Network Performance Management and creating Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to support customers and metrics
External Referral Eligible