Leidos is presently seeking an Asset Manager in support of AFNCR ITS in the National Capital Region. The Asset Manager will perform asset management tasks in support of information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the Air Force National Capital Region (AFNCR), missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites.
- Perform the duties of the equipment/property custodian.
- Accomplish a joint inventory of Government- furnished equipment (GFE) including all IT assets (hardware, software, etc.).
- Maintain an accurate inventory of Government-owned equipment (GOE), Government- furnished property (GFP), and other hardware or software as a component of the current Accountable EITSM and CMDB, i.e., Remedy.
- Provide a monthly report of all changes to the inventory (e.g., adds, move, changes, disposals).
- Account for and track IT assets, including purchased and leased equipment and software license management, throughout the lifecycle from procurement to disposition.
- Maintain situational awareness of all IT assets and employ unified and integrated asset inventory management linking individual hardware equipment, assigned software, the primary end user/custodian, and organization/location.
- Provide support summary information to include the general terms and conditions, benefits, strategic and tactical directions, license ordering information, pricing, deployment, and support of the products included in the license agreement.
- Perform warehouse management and logistics support activities to include: managing the receipt, storage, issue and disposal IT assets.
• Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, certification, and/or training may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Familiarity with the duties of the equipment custodian (EC)/property custodian (PC) in accordance with Air Force Guidance for Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM)
• Experience managing the receipt, storage, issue, and disposal of IT assets including compliance with security and disposal standards.
• Experience performing asset inventories and verifying the accuracy of asset inventory data.
• Experience working in an ITIL-based enterprise IT environment.
• Experience working in a Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) team.
• Knowledge of Air Force, Pentagon, and/or AFNCR.
• Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Experience utilizing advanced features in Remedy 9.
• Experience implementing enterprise IT discover tools and integrating the outputs with the CMDB.
• Experience working at the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB).