Candidate will provide support to the functional components of the Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) program in support of individual and collective training at the company, brigade and division levels. Candidate participates in planning and implementation of training programs, practices and procedures; and configuration requirements definition, analysis, design, system integration, and performance analysis of the HUMINT Control Cell (HCC) and Technical Control Cell (TCC) Upper and Lower Enclaves, and associated Target Signature Array (TSA) systems. The candidate will interact with a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, engineers, and Government representatives to analyze job tasks, develop new and revise existing training content, and implement revised content based on changes to the system; tactics, techniques, and procedures; and concept of operations. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate effective presentation and questioning skills, prepare for instruction, provide clarification and feedback, promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills, and assess learning and performance. Candidates designated as site leads will work directly and independently with Government customers, contractors, team members, and program management.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
(a) Planning, coordination, preparing, and conducting training and instruction, and post training assessment
(b) Briefing students and VIPs on IEWTPT training capabilities and employment configurations
(c) Scenario (for HCC and TCC) development, modification, and testing to include modification of scripts using AIML; submission of requests for assistance from material developer
(d) Multiple system (e.g., HCC, TCC, iLOD, EB) startup, initialization, configuration, reset, power down and stowage
(e) All facets of execution and commander role player functions
(f) Training session debriefings, hot washes, and AARs
(g) Performing minor on the spot troubleshooting and maintenance
(h) Keeping assigned work areas and equipment clean
(i) Property accountability and security
Training Support - IEWTPT personnel are responsible for tailoring INTEL training solutions to the training unit's overall training objective, providing in-depth advice and assistance to unit personnel before, during, and after gaming exercises. IEWTPT personnel are responsible for maintaining a satisfactory soldier utilization level of their systems and are held accountable for those numbers. Leidos develops and executes scripts during pre-training event briefings, and after-action meetings with unit leadership and inject input and observations of training to senior leadership. Develop SOPs / POI's to support systems operations. Develop training scenarios for individual and collective training events. IEWTPT personnel work directly with the training units, modify / assist in developing scenarios that support local training and often teach classes on tactical questioning etc. Personnel also track training statistics on the IEWTPT system to show usage and trends in the system and advise developers on future enhancements for the system. IEWTPT personnel will be responsible for developing steps to plan, coordinate and execute training to support each unit's specific training objectives that draw on their individual experience of intelligence systems and capabilities.
Customer Presentations - IEWTPT personnel work in conjunction with site decision makers to target specific Intelligence Unit leadership and other leadership (MP/Maneuver units) on the TCC and HCC capabilities. They often conduct briefings and presentations to VIP leadership as well as provide demonstrations to large groups of soldiers on techniques procedures and provide subject matter expertise on MI training disciplines. They develop / sustain an up to date capabilities briefing that highlights the myriad of training capabilities each system offers.
Team Integration - IEWTPT personnel will ensure that the TPT Team is integrated into the respective Mission Training Center (MTC) / Combat Training Centers (CTC) operations. IEWTPT duties include facilitating unit training to provide units with the skills and knowledge required to effectively employ mission specific solutions; assist deployed forces in analysis of intelligence operations; and proactively assist in identifying and addressing intelligence capability gaps. Integration includes system architecture tie in to simulation fields and overall Information System Architecture. Establish relationship with the intelligence community in order to tie in to planning processes to ensure that the TPT capabilities are known and are integrated into exercise planning processes. Individual will be responsible to promote cross-communication between new and existing IEWTPT sites by assisting other site support personnel in collaboration efforts that increase utilization and proficiency at the local site and across the program.
Maintenance - Develop and maintain system standards IAW installation Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Network Enterprise Center (NEC) guidance and policies;
Install and maintain security software updates and patches as required maintaining IA system accreditation. Conduct system verification scans as directed and maintain log files as required. Includes processes and procedures for warranty repairs through the IEWTPT system developer. Work closely with Program Management Office, Government Program Management and the IEWTPT system developer for systems updates, training and program support. Develop processes and provide updates to the WTA Maximo Systems maintenance and life cycle management databases.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in related field and 6+ years progressive experience in Training/Development, or other subject-related experience may be applied in lieu of Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
• Candidates must be willing to and available for occasional travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) at least 10% annually.
• Candidate will be required to obtain a base line security certification to meet DoD IAT Level II requirements (i.e. Comptia Security +) within 6 months of hire .
• Additionally, candidate must have or be able to obtain a certificate or certification meeting evolving computing environment requirements (i.e. Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE, SQL Server 2008, etc. ).
• He/She must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
• Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's (4 year) Degree with a technical major
• Certifications in one or more of the following areas:
Security+, Network +, A+ Essentials, A+ Practical Applications, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE. SQL Server 2008, and VMWare.
• Prior military experience as a military intelligence specialist in any of the following military intelligence fields (i.e., HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, All Source) is desired.
• Familiarity with Army intelligence systems/platforms that the TCC interacts with: JCATS, CIDNE, DCGS, DCGS-A, JSTARS, IWS, TES, DTES, GRCS, PROPHET, etc.
External referral eligibe