Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Oracle SBC Engineer. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
Principle Responsibilities: Architect, design and implement Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC), Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBEs), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP): Writing testing an implementing Header Manipulation Rules (HMRs) based on interoperability requirements Upgrades, troubleshooting and consultancy in these areas. Additional Duties and Responsibilities: Architect, Design, Engineering and Implementation of Oracle Session Border Controllers Design and testing of Oracle SBC, SIP to Integrated Access Devices (IADs), and SIP to PBX technologies. Implementation and support of Oracle SBC hardware & Software, including Oracle Communications Operations Manager (OCOM). Perform system maintenances, upgrades and migrations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP internetworking
- Experience in troubleshooting large scale VoIP networks.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Oracle SBC
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Implementation Essentials certification (Exam code: 1Z0-400).
- Acme Packet Certified Professional Network Engineer (ACP-N) certification
- 4+ years of experience in administering, engineering and troubleshooting Cisco/Oracle voice infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting large scale Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks.
- Excellent knowledge of Quality of Service (QoS) and Differentiated Services Code Point.
External Referral Eligible