Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead a portfolio of applications development/integration delivering state-of-the-art capabilities to support a dynamic GEOINT mission area. This team is responsible for development, integration, deployment and sustainment of multiple web-based, enterprise level GEOINT solutions.
The successful Program Manager shall have:
- A track record of delivering functional software via agile development methodologies
- Organize and oversee all functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements
- Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for program deliverables
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface
- Ability to adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities
- Ability to use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via agile metrics
- Established leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program in support of a diverse set of government customers.
- Include leading a portfolio of agile software development activities through deployment, operations and sustainment.
- Implantation of SAFe/agile software development with a focus on continuous improvement and streamlining DEVOPS processes.
- Experience managing or leading within a capacity based contract model is desired.
- Successful planning and implantation according to cost, schedule and scope requirements balanced against customer priorities.
- Management of cross functional and geographically diverse teams to deliver high-quality project outputs on time and within budget.
- Ability to ensure appropriate management, customer and vendor involvement throughout the life of the project.
Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
5+ years of experience in Program Management in Government Information Technology is required.
- Demonstrated success delivering functional code to the government's satisfaction using agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the SAFe methodology.
- Demonstrated performance in delivering alpha and beta quality code to the government in timeframes less than 1 month, and production of quality code in 3 month timeframes.
- Customer Interface Skills: As a primary customer interface, candidate must be able to listen to and understand customer expectations and concerns, and assure customer project is being executed effectively.
- Domain Knowledge and Expertise: Should have knowledge of this field and domain gained by experience in working on similar projects / programs.