Leidos has a career opportunity for an Air Threats Analyst supporting United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) at Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) in Sumter, South Carolina. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The Air Threats Analyst provides support throughout the CENTCOM AOR to deployed assets. Conducts Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP), pattern and trend analysis of technical, trending, and operational issues involving manned and unmanned aircraft in the CENTCOM AOR. Maintains databases to compare and contrast intelligence from multiple sources utilizing analytical tools and databases. Creates and modifies necessary data files and manipulates data to develop quick turn responses to Requests for Information (RFIs). Provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and analysis in the area of air threats analysis in support of USAFCENT/A2. Identifies emerging threats and analyzes historical trends, fusing multiple sources/forms of intelligence data together in order to support a wide variety of operations in the CENTCOM AOR. Represents USAFCENT/A2 at national/international conferences and forums. Provides targeting and threat recommendations to inform CENTCOM planners. Provides support to all source theater/national collection requirements. Creates and presents briefings on a wide variety of intelligence products to general officers and senior government officials.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years' of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Science, or a related field (in lieu of education, four years of additional, relevant experience may be considered equivalent)
- Formal DoD intelligence school graduate
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing intelligence requirements
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS for short TDY assignments
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years' experience specializing in CENTCOM AOR
- In depth understanding of relationship between Joint Staff, Joint Commands, Major Commands, Task Forces, and national / service intelligence agencies
- Demonstrated familiarity with Air Operations Center (AOC) activities and functions
*External Referral Eligible