The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Information Security Networks Law Enforcement Coordinator in the National Capital Region. Exact position location within the NCR to be determined.
JOB SUMMARY: Leidos is seeking a Networks Law Enforcement Coordinator for the Navy Next Generation Enterprise Network Recompete (NGEN-R) contract who will lead the coordination of all activities in compliance with the required DON Law Enforcement and Counter Intelligence (LE/CI) for electronic surveillance. In compliance with the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) the Leidos Networks Law Enforcement Coordinator will serve as the single Leidos POC for LE/CI in providing forensically sound support services to abide by chain-of-custody procedures for the Department of Navy (DON). This individual will ensure support to the DON investigators by coordinating historical Electronic Information File (EIF) retention, recovery, and archiving services, which may apply to a single point in time and periodic timeframes or updates for identified user information and activities.
• Serve as the Leidos lead representative and overall lead for all law enforcement and litigation activities in support of LE/CI electronic surveillance.
• Lead the support and delivery of testimonial services provided by the Coordination team to consist of delivering factual and expert testimony to address authenticity of evidentiary copies of electronic records, search efforts related to document requests, and preservation efforts among other information gathering procedures related to litigation.
• Establish, document, and adhere to processes to receive, process, track, and maintain secret or higher classified level LE/CI requests.
• Ensure end user electronic information as identified by Navy legal representatives is replicated to a secured data storage environment to eliminate data contamination or the potential that end users could destroy data associated with an investigation.
• Develop written certification by documenting the specific means in which LE/CI services were performed and information records preserved.
• Ensure the confidentiality of any captured LE/CI data or information is maintained and protected.
• Provide DON legal representatives with technical advise and assistance according to established parameters to respond to subpoenas, discovery requests, court orders and other matters related to litigation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Law, or equivalent with 12+ years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience DoD or DON law enforcement or litigation activities in support of LE/CI electronic surveillance.
• Experience with cyber security forensics analysis in support of chain-of-customer procedures, recovery, retention, and archival of information.
• Experience implementing and complying with the confidentiality of any captured LE/CI data or information.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Prior NGEN, NMCI or MCEN Law Enforcement Networks Coordination experience.
• DoD 8570 IAM III Certification.