The Health Solutions Group is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator based in our Reston, VA headquarters.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Maintain auditable files
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
• Responsible to serve as a mentor for less experienced staff. Regularly Interacts with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers. May interact with senior management.
• Works under limited direction and uses independent judgment. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on progressively more complex assignments.
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. 8+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.