The Defense group at Leidos currently has an opening for an experienced Provisioning Analyst to provide supply support for the SQQ89 Sonar System work in our Chesapeake, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the ILC mission. In this mission we conduct maintenance, modernization, and installation of ASW sonar systems in support of our customer.
- Use supply support tools (e.g. ICAPS, Haystack) to track, and manage part lists.
- Update and create new APL and AELs through ICAPS.
- Provide reviews of engineering changes in respect to configuration management.
- Apply CM concepts to manage the AN/SQQ89 Sonar configuration for each hull and provide installation support documents to the customer.
- Manage current status updates and track current tasking based upon current schedule.
- Support multiple engineering IPTs and the Government Change Control Board (CCB) as directed.
- Knowledge of Provisioning and data tracking in ICAPS.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Changes.
- Must be very detailed oriented.
- R equires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience ( additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Ability to maintain Secret security clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Prior Navy provisioning experience, experience with developing pccn packages for the Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) for the Navy, APL and AEL development, provisioning of parts, development of NICNs, familiarity with NAVSUP,
- Sonar knowledge and\\or experience.
- Government program and procurement knowledge.