Leidos is seeking an Assistant Contractor Program Security Officer (ACPSO)/Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) for our Lynnwood, WA office.
The ACPSO/AFSO supports the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)/Facility Security Officer (FSO) in administering and maintaining company security policies and performs as the acting CPSO/FSO, as needed. The ACPSO/FSO must possess a broad knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program rules, regulations, procedures and perform a variety of security related, tasks to include limited Cyber Security / Information Assurance, tasks.
• Assist the Contractor Program Security Officer/Facility Security Officer (CPSO/FSO) with the day to day operations of two cleared facilities including oversight of personnel, information, and physical security disciplines.
• Work as a team player, exhibit flexibility, and excellent organizational skills. Execute priorities established by the CPSO/FSO and assist in managing customer's programmatic expectations. Take independent action when warranted or in the absence of the CPSO/AFSO. Analyze moderate problems, and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences. Bring security risks to the attention of the CPSO/AFSO as identified.
• The ACPSO/FSO may interface with Defense Security Service (DSS) on security clearance matters, rulings, and interpretations of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and execution of all assigned classified contracts.
• Contribute to the development and execution of security policy, plans and Standard Practice Procedures (SPP).
• Process outgoing/incoming visit authorizations for personnel assigned to contracts that require access to cleared facilities for meetings, symposiums and work.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO in the administration and tracking of corporate and customer contractually required Security Education/Training assignments to cleared contractor personnel.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO with briefing/indoctrinating new personnel as needed. Advise cleared personnel of the adverse effects to national security that could result from unauthorized disclosure, and of their personal, moral, and legal responsibility to protect classified information within their knowledge, possession or control. Assist the CPSO/FSO with debriefings.
• Participate with the CPSO/FSO on security self-assessments, random entry/exit searches, OPSEC spot assessments and DSS Vulnerability Assessments.
• Aid in the development and dissemination of OPSEC and Insider Threat Awareness programs as required by the NISPOM.
• Advise personnel of their reporting requirements, both personal/administrative and compliance/incident-related reports.
• Under direction of the Information Systems Security Manager assist, as needed, with Information System (IS) auditing and (IS) record management
• Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Office Manual (NISPOM), its associated manuals and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs).
• Assist the CPSO/FSO with preparing DD-254 documentation and appropriate security guidance for subcontractors and consultants as needed.
• Conduct reviews of and recommend modifications to Prime DD Form 254s and Visitor Group Security Agreements (VGSA).
• Prepare Facility Clearance (FCL) Sponsorship documentation for subcontractors requiring new FCLs.
• Prepare and authorize courier letters and cards.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO with managing the site access control systems including badging, access levels, visitor badges, and temporary badges.
• Prepare and submit CAC Requests and other external site visit badges as required, following individual processes across multiple contracts.
• Serve as the primary alternate to the CPSO/FSO for physical responses to alarms. Assist the CPSO/FSO with semi-annual alarm performance testing.
• Serve as an Alternate COMSEC Manager for local COMSEC Account.
• Serve as a backup for the CPSO/FSO in all areas of security department such as performing escorting of un-cleared vendors and maintenance personnel, random searches, changing combinations on security containers, etc.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO with establishing documentation for restricted or closed areas storing or processing information and computer systems.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO with managing personnel security program duties such as reviewing, and submitting SCI nomination packages in accordance with customer requirements.
• Assist the CPSO/FSO executing the requirements set forth in the Technology Control Plan (TCP) for foreign visitors.
• Complete JPAS User Levels 2-6 Training within six months after being hired.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent and minimum 8 years of overall experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Possess and maintain active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly security clearance.
• Complete FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Curriculum within six months after being hired.
• Complete IAEC-2112 COMSEC Training Course six months after being appointed as Alternate COMSEC Account Manager.
• Working knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-254, SF700, SF702 and other required forms.
• Working knowledge of the SIMS database, CIO Central, National Industrial Security System (NISS), Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), etc.
• Working knowledge of OPSEC principles and practices.
• Working knowledge of COMSEC procedures, rules and guidelines per National Security Agency (NSA) Manual 3-16.