POSITION/PROGRAM SUMMARY: (provide general program info/general position overview )
The Program Integrator will provide mechanical and electrical expertise and oversight to the CERDEC Prototyping and Integration Facility. The successful candidate will possess the ability to develop strategy and complete tasks when provided limited guidance, vague instructions or only a desired outcome.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: ( list daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities )
• Provides technical oversight for machinists, electrical and mechanical technicians, and quality assurance technicians
• Creates processes and procedures for installation, replacement, and removal of electrical and mechanical components
• Oversees and operates CNC and manual machinery to include mills, lathes, and additive manufacturing machines
• Leads personnel across multiple teams to include fabrication, integration, and inventory
• Reviews and redlines engineering drawings to ensure manufacturability
• Instructs others in implementation of metrology equipment, tolerance checks, and adherence to standards
• Oversees various functional areas to include logistics, engineering, configuration management, testing, QA, and purchasing to manage project risk and support iterative prototyping design process.
• Supports planning and evaluation of integration of various C5ISR systems, to include trucks, shelters, and transit cases.
• Evaluate multiple course of actions to determine strategy and best path forward to support technical and schedule requirements.
• Place orders and collect parts; budget funding and resources to meet project schedules.
• Provide FSR support to end users for fielded systems
• BS in Engineering, Business, Accounting or a related scientific/technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience. 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
• Demonstrated experience using industrial manufacturing equipment
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with a cross-functional team
• Active Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Experience in mechanical and electrical diagnostics, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-project environment.