The Leidos Intelligence Group/Mission Solutions Operation/Mission Support Division has a temporary position for a Project Engineer (PE) to oversee a facility renovation effort. The PE must be an experienced, cleared professional with an in-depth understanding of security protocols with the SAR customer. The PE will work at a dedicated facility in the Reston, Virginia, area. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. The anticipated duration of this effort is nine-months.
The PE will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the facility renovation effort from the beginning of the project all the way to the successful completion of the project within schedule and cost. The PE will be the primary interface for all aspects of this effort with the General Contractor; Leidos CRE representatives; JLL Project Manager, the landlord, and on-site program personnel. The PE will be responsible for oversight of the project schedule, and will ensure all phases of the project are implemented according to the approved SOW, ensure as-built drawings are updated and delivered, and ensure that records for all change orders requested by the customer are properly maintained. The PE will assist with developing a swing-space plan to minimize impact on overall program operations. In close coordination with program management, the PE will also be responsible for ensuring there are an adequate number of security escorts available as needed. The PE will participate in regular status and design reviews. Evening and weekend work may be required on an occasional basis.
The ideal candidate will have both a background in facility management and an in-depth understanding of the ICD 705 requirements . Must be a strong leader; have strong oral and written communication skills. Critical thinking and solution-based decision-making abilities are imperative.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Minimum 5 years security management experience with the SAR customer
- In-depth understanding of the ICD 705
- Proven record of effectively working in multi-task environments
- Customer focused with demonstrated excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- S trong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and to perform under strict timelines
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree is preferred.